The Retro Receiver is a Bluetooth dongle;
It enables controllers to connect to the SNES/ SFC wirelessly and also allows the use of PS3, PS4, Wii remote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Pro controllers. It is no longer a dream to play SNES/ SFC games wirelessly.
The Retro Receiver also supports Windows (X-INPUT), Mac OS X (X-INPUT) and PS3.
– Additional buttons mapped to turbo on all controllers
– Compatible with two-four Retro Receivers for multiplayer player games
– DC Power supply 5V, 100mA (powers directly from the SNES/SFC controller port)
– Original SNES/SFC (all models)
All systems with an SNES/SFC
-style controller port Controller
– All 8Bitdo controllers & arcade sticks
– Official original PS3 Dualshock 3, PS4 Dualshock 4
– Wii Remote Control, Wii U Pro Controllers
– Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Pro controllers
– Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2
1 x Retro Receiver
1 x Micro USB Cable (9cm)
1 x Gam3Gear Keychain
Enables ALL 8Bitdo controllers (N30, F30, N30 Pro, F30 Pro, F30 Arcade stick, SF and SN30, NOT SN30/SF30 2.4G controllers) to connect to the SNES/SFC wirelessly.
Allows the use of official original PS3 Dualshock 3, PS4 Dualshock 4, Wii remote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Pro controllers
It is no longer a dream to play SNES/SFC games wirelessly. Multiplayer capability (for 2 to 4 players)
Supports Windows (X-INPUT), MacOSX (X-INPUT) and PS3. Built-in CPU and FLASH memory chip with upgradeable firmware. With Gam3Gear Keychain
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”postTitle” max=”1″ class=”horizontal center bg-black” width=”579″ height=”345″]
If you’re looking for the most recommended Wii Cooling Systems, then this product is a great option. Many good reviews have already proved the quality of this product.
If you would like to know more about this product you can Click Here to Read More About It’s Top Features
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. This is the lowest price we have found online.
Click Here and order yours right now